oadside assistance in Salt Lake City protects you from unexpected vehicle issues when you’re out on the road. You may get this coverage when you buy a brand-new vehicle, but it has a limited time use.
After that period, it’s up to you to find the right kind of coverage to help you out when you’re stranded away from home.
What Does Roadside Assistance in Salt Lake City Cover?
Roadside assistance is a valuable part of an insurance policy that many people don’t think about until they need to use it.
- This type of coverage will take care of flat tires by sending someone out to remove the flat and put on the spare until you can get it repaired.
- You can also call for service if your battery needs jump-started.
- This policy provides assistance if you’re locked out of your vehicle. Someone will come and attempt to open the door so you can get inside. If they can’t get the door open, a locksmith may be needed to make a new key for entry. Some policies cover both lockout service and locksmith while others limit it to just the lockout assistance.
- If one of the covered repairs do not get your vehicle back on the road, this policy also provides towing service. You are generally covered for towing up to a certain number of miles. If you need to go further, you’ll be required to pay the additional cost.
- If you run out of fuel while driving, you can use your roadside assistance to have someone bring you enough fuel to get to a gas station.
- You can use your roadside assistance if your vehicle gets stuck in mud, snow or in a ditch. A winching service will pull your vehicle out of the spot so you can drive it once again.
If you don’t have it on your vehicle’s warranty, you may want to consider purchasing a policy. If it’s about to run out on your warranty, think about getting it as part of your insurance package. Talk to Salt Lake Insurance to find out how to add it to your policy at an affordable rate.
Get A Quote